Saturday 9 June 2012

Just An Update

I found my crtique parnter! Angela McCal from YALITCHAT swapped manuscripts with me. So far she's been very helpful to me, even though I don't know if she'd say the same about me. I'm making some changes to my initial chapters, adding more action and dialogue. I'll keep looking for more people to critique my writing because I know how important it is to take others' opinions.

I'm also finishing up my novel. I just wrote the penultimate chapter and it makes me sad to write the ending. Also, I am apprehensive of how my ending might go down with readers! I can assure you its going to come as a shock, but do readers really like shock? Or do they like the comfort of having an ending they'd predicted?

Keep checking out this blog for more updates...

No comments:

Post a Comment